Monday 30 January 2012

Lovebird nails: tutorial and TotallyCoolNails contest entry



Emeral Green (284) by BarryM
LaffyTaffy Cherry
Apricot Punch (053) by Rimmel London
Clear by Natural Collection (Boots brand)
I'm Exquisite (350 Gold) by No7 (Boots brand)

I chose Lovebirds for my Love/Valentine's Day contest entry because I don't really like pink, or hearts really. My husband bought me a couple budgies several years ago, so sweet little parrots remind me of him. LOVE HIM!

This is my first Nail Art video; it's so much harder than it looks to make a nice video. Sorry for the interruptions from my son. PLEASE give constructive criticism. Thanks.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

This is really cute! I don't know why you didn't win the contest!

Somnath Travels said...

Thanks

I am Indian woman and loves this type of stuff. i regularly read this blog and wait for updates. From lon time i want to make comment but because of my lazyness i cant.

i also writing on various topics

Infotakes.com